Top   Profile   Gallery   Links

2012/09/27

WATER AND DIAMOND: 30 A MEANING FOR DIAMOND’S EXISTENCE



Why do diamonds exist on the earth?  Every object on the earth has each meaning of existence.
Diamonds coexist with human race, and stimulate each other.
What do humans learn from diamonds?
This question can be asked to any objects, and that is the role of human to find and reason the existence.

Human have found diamonds, and made them to the pinnacle of the beauty.  However, when I think about it, I started to feel something different because human have lost the role to connect the beauty with their life.  They do not try polishing the beauty anymore.
People delusively believe that diamonds are beautiful, and adorn themselves with them.  Why people feel happy when they wear diamonds?
It seems to me that there is something hidden behind about the coexistence between human and objects.
I would like to talk about it in my next entries.