Top   Profile   Gallery   Links

2012/08/07

WATER AND DIAMOND: NO. 21 ENCOUNTERING

From July 2 to 6, I will have my exhibition “In gratitude for the water of life; Prayer of water” at Happoen in Shirogane, Tokyo.  During the exhibition, I have to give a break to this blog.

Many people support me to have this exhibition.
I am very looking forward to meeting people who share their precious time for this event.  I displayed my works in order to have their water flow as if you can hear the sound of water, which makes the atmosphere of the venue very nice.  As a result, it resonates with the lights in each visitor, and makes them smile.

Each of us has a light in our heart from diamond.  We can amuse the light of diamond inside of us.  How hard the diamond is, the word “thank you” makes the hardness soft.
I try my best to receive the words “thank you” from each visitor at the exhibition.  The beautiful flow of water supports me to do so.  The beautiful flow leads to the beauty of life.

I am looking forward to meeting you at the exhibition.