Top   Profile   Gallery   Links

2012/08/08

WATER AND DIAMOND: 22 BEING REFINED

There was an exhibition from 2nd to 6th of July.  
I felt the water kept running nicely every day.  Every morning when I got the venue, I greeted to each of my work, and told them to make beautiful streams as usual.  Then, I heard they started to make some sounds.  At first, they sounded a bit restless.  However, after a while, they started to fill the venue with present harmoney.
I could hear the sound here and there; it sounded …koro koro, sui sui, horo horo, shu shu, kon kon…

Many people who visited the exhibition may have heard the sound, and some stopped their steps, open their eyes wide open, and listened it very carefully.

By having conversations with a flow on my work, people opened their heart.  Some kept coming back to the exhibition, had contacts with my work quietly, and went home.
That made my work refined.  As more people see the work, they become genuine little by little by having conversations, being polished, lightened, and started to glow
It seemed to me as if the water transformed into diamonds.

photo : Yu Nozaki