Top   Profile   Gallery   Links

2012/08/09

WATER AND DIAMOND: 23 COMMENTS BY VISITORS NO.1

At the exhibition, I asked people to write down what kinds of message they heard by looking at the water god.  Many left beautiful words, and I really appreciate it.  Those comments are my treasure.  I would like to share some of these.

-          Humans should learn from nature and water.
-          Time to be awakened!
-          We would like to coexist!
-          This planet itself is an art. And each of our life keeps creating present moments.
-          Conserve the nature and water…
-          It looks as if my mom is angry… uuuu!!! Anger.  (6 years old)
-          It’s been polluted… Do something!!
-          Live your life with no regrets!
-          Working behind the scenes
-          I can see the creatures which live on the earth; one time, they look having fun, and other time, they have sad conversation.  At the same time, however, they seem to chase dreams.