Top   Profile   Gallery   Links

2012/08/06

WATER AND DIAMOND: NO. 20 LITTLE BREAK

Yesterday, I had a mini talk show about water and diamond in Yokohama.  Many people spared their precious time for me, and I hope they enjoyed my talk.  It also was a good opportunity for me to ask myself what I really want to tell people.

Followings are conclusions to my own question.
When I talk about diamonds, I want to people to know the meaning of “self”.  In other words, I want people to face their lives, which are the origin of self, and spare some time to think about self and life.
When I talk about water, I want to tell people the meaning of “being alive”.  I want to show the water as a model of how to live a life.

To sum up, I want to tell about the eternal life with a story of diamonds, and living in a moment from the story of water.
I would like to continue to have talks so that more people would realize the message above