Top   Profile   Gallery   Links

2011/12/22

REPORT OF THE EXHIBITION IN PARIS


I just came back from Paris where I had an exhibition at Carrousel du Lourve in the Louvre Museum in France.

On December 7th, I made a courtesy visit to a Japanese embassy in France. On 8th, the following day, there was an opening party organized by Société Nationale des Beaux-Arts with many special guests, such as Ambassador Ichiro Komatsu, Setsuko Klossowska de Rola, and selected artists from all over the world.  The exhibition was held until December 11th.

I was invited to the exhibition as a Japan delegation.  Ten of my friends came from Japan with me and helped from setting up the venue, translating during the exhibition to the closing.  The teamwork helped to enhance to the good atmosphere of my booth, and throughout the exhibition, it was always people around my works.

I shared interests, questions, compassion, and understanding of my work with numerous numbers of visitors.  There were many occasions where we appreciate each other’s special meetings, and they made it assure that this exhibition was very successful and fruitful.


Just a quick note on my return.