Top   Profile   Gallery   Links

2011/12/02

Notice


I will be out of town for Paris and have an exhibition at Carrousel du Louvre, France, invited by Société Nationale des Beaux-Arts from 8th to 11th of December.
There will not be any update on this blog for a while.

At the exhibition, I will display 9 of my Ryusuimon work and Water God.

The theme of the exhibition is “Be conscious of water”.  I would like to appeal to people that Japan as a land of water.  When you become conscious of water, you will know the importance of water, how grateful it is, and will be thankful for it.

I will be connected to the people who also pray for the eternal riches of the earth. 

When I return from Paris, I will post a report on this blog.

Thank you for your support, and sorry for the inconvenience it may occur.