Top   Profile   Gallery   Links

2011/12/29

NEW DISCOVERIES AND NEW THOUGHTS FROM PARIS’ EXHIBITION: NO.1.

At the exhibition, nine of my works were displayed horizontally.  You can imagine the gentle flow of the time and great circulation of the universe by looking at them objectively all together.
Or, if you look at each piece, fresh energy will flow into you with waves.  People reacted differently; however, it seemed that most of the visitors enjoyed present sensation from the work.

One woman even shed tears by moved so much.  Many French people described my work as “poetic”.  I wonder what did the word mean exactly to them, and questioned them.  It seemed that there was something the work spoke to them, yet, that was beyond words.  I always longed to express the freedom, calmness, and solemness in a big scale within my art.  Therefore, I am happy to see the people enjoyed my work according to my intention.

If people start to see the flow of time as a bird view, some drastic change will happen to each of them. 

Photo : Yu Nozaki