Top   Profile   Gallery   Links

2011/12/30

NEW DISCOVERIES AND NEW THOUGHTS FROM PARIS’ EXHIBITION: NO. 2.


I am the boss of my works, and I can give a command to them.  Nine of my works form one big flow all together.  When I left the venue at the end of each day during my exhibition, I stopped the flow by saying “this is it for today” so that they could rest as well.

Every morning at the venue, I talked to each of my works and asked “how are you doing today?  Are you feeling all right?”  When everybody was ready, I started a day saying “let’s make pure and fresh flows today as well”.  It makes everyone awake, by moving small waves in each work, and started to form a big flow.  The flow became a nice breeze and cleaned the air of my booth.  Everyone who came to see my work enjoyed the nice and fresh air.  I could see that by looking at people’s face with gentle smile; some said “the air around here is different from the other booth”, or another says “something feels good in here”.  

Photo: Yu Nozaki