Top   Profile   Gallery   Links

2012/06/20

WATER AND DIAMOND: NO. 14 SPARKLES


Recently, I have been posting entries on this blog regarding water and diamonds; their similarities and differences.  When I think back, I have to realize that I have spent much of my life on these two materials.  People often ask whether if they share anything in common.  Not until just 15 years ago, I didn’t even think about the similarities.  However, there are so many, and I soon realized that “Life”, which is the most important thing for living creatures, is the key word.

Carbon is the essential substance for living being, and diamond is a crystallized carbon. Water also is crucial for living. 
Moreover, in order to live a lively life, one must shine like a diamond.  Eternal life means circulating like water. 
Now you can see how these two materials are connected deep in the bottom.  Humanity has a responsibility to relate to them with value.
Some would say this sounds very religious, however, that is an opinion from people who have wrong conception of religion.  When we get older, we have different views on nature and life start to change naturally.  Therefore, getting along in years is a good thing.