Top   Profile   Gallery   Links

2012/06/18

WATER AND DIAMOND: NO. 13 LITTLE BREAK… LIGHTS AND GLINTS


I received precious E-mail yesterday, and I would like to share it with you.
It reads “Mr. Shigetomi’s Ryusui-mon is self-less and profound work which identify itself with a flow of water. 
While it shows a fast tempo of the flow, I can still hear an instrument sing like a water song.  I suppose this is because the work carries memory of water. 
It reminded me of a phrase ‘human is a drop of water, and God is water’. ”
Setsuko Klossowska de Rola
 
This is a message from Ms. Setsuko for my exhibition starting from July 2nd, In gratitude for the water of life; Prayer of water.  Due to her elegant vocabulary and sophisticated sentences, I can easily picture warm and blight light from Ms. Setsuko.  This, I believe, is a sparkle.