Top   Profile   Gallery   Links

2012/01/01

NEW YEAR’S MESSAGE


I am feeling happy to have chance to celebrate a new year with you all.
It is very important to have a vision which you want to become and you want to do.  In order to make the vision to come true, however, you need a strong will power.

The heaven will enforce the power to accomplish the vision if you really concentrate.  I announce my commitment to hold a collaborated exhibition with Leonard Da Vinci, and make good efforts this year.  This is what I want to do and I feel this is the way of showing my gratitude receiving a life in this body.

The motivation comes from the belief that Da Vinci also wants to see my works.  In order to do so, I need your help.  Please support me for the project, and share the fruits of the project with everyone.