Top   Profile   Gallery   Links

2012/09/17

WATER AND DIAMOND: 25 COMMENTS BY PARISIAN



When I had an exhibition at Carrousel du Louvre last December, many people left comments to my work.  I would like to share some of them.

-          This is a world of beauty and love.
-          I am so moved.  The time is ephemeral, but beautiful, and it was well expressed with water.
-          A very pure world.
-          The river is running.  We, Parisian, are knocked out with your way of expression.
-          I can hear the breath of great nature.
-          The time is ceased, but water is running.  I cannot forget this impression.
-          Very beautiful work.  We had conversation with flowing time.
-          Wonderful, and impressive!  I cannot stop my tears.
-          Body and soul.  Nature and human.  This work exists in between of limited and unlimited.  Water is moving.
-          So mysterious and magical that we are so fascinated by the work.
-          Simple and unlimited.  I am physically and mentally attracted by the work.

photo : Yu Nozaki