Top   Profile   Gallery   Links

2012/03/23

WATER: NO.18 3.11

Exactly a year ago from today, we had earthquakes and tsuami.  The impact from the disaster will remains in people’s mind as long as they live. Rehabilitations and reconstructions will take long time.   

Since I have been working with water for long time, I am committed to do things in order to express a feeling of atonement.
One of the interviews from the victims remained in my mind.  She said “it was a disaster largely from the tsunami. However, it is beyond my imagination how much we had been blessed by water and the sea. Therefore, I will continue to be thankful and grateful of the water and the sea.”
I cannot help feeling the strong dignity of people who live with exalted spirits in those words.  I am just thankful for the idea.