Top   Profile   Gallery   Links

2011/09/19

Water and Me


Someone asked me what is the benefit to recognize Japan as a land of water.  The question made me think anew about the water.
By recognize Japan as a land of water, I think I can identify many aspects of me.

Every single thing starts from me as an individual.  If I do not identify what I am, my existence is in doubt.  Within me, I have latent living forces which are handed down from my ancestors.
In order to fulfill my potential in life, I need to know my origin.
I exist as an individual. However, I am so weak that I have to depend on and be connected to the others to live.
I believe I can trace my real origin in water, a universal being, so that the weak can be truly strong, and recognize that the life is supported by something greater.

When I think of water, I can value more of my life.
We need to focus more on water so that we value ourselves more; for we are obliged to fulfill our potential in our lives, which are gifts from something greater.