Top   Profile   Gallery   Links

2012/03/02

WATER: NO.13 TEARS


A primary role of tears is to protect eyes.  However, tears are meaningful when it comes to emotion.  We would shed tears when we encounter happiness, sorrow, suffering, or pain.  When we cry too much, tears also come out from our nose.

I think tearing has soothing effects and make people feel relaxed.  I often hear people say that “after I cry a lot to certain point, I feel refreshed.”
This tells me that people have to switch their minds from one thing to another in order to live their lives.
In other words, tears are message from our body to live a human life.  The sensation which comes after crying gives us refreshment and existence of our soul.  That is like sacred water which purifies us.  Given that, I wonder the components of the teas which we shed when we are sad and happy would be different.

Photo : Yu Nozaki